STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDiscord

Share | 
 

 JEDI EXTRACTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Murriel

avatar

Posts : 61
Experience : 261
Join date : 2017-12-19
Age : 45
Location : Georgia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
30/30  (30/30)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Fri 25 May - 17:09

"What the actual Kriff--" Element controlling witches, ghosts...the undead; Murriel had seen it all up till the point Zannah reveled 'herself'. Murriel gives a short clipped laugh and looks over at Skye nodding as she points toward the new enemy. "Their kiddin' right? Really? I mean what? A ghost-zombie-undead-element controlling-magician thing?" Deciding that observation is the better part of valor, Murriel does not move forward instead maintaining her position.

Move Action: Maintain position
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://thelegendslegacies.enjin.com/
Skye

avatar

Posts : 127
Experience : 446
Join date : 2017-07-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
102/102  (102/102)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
15/100  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Fri 25 May - 19:45

Skye takes aim at the newly emerged dead companion now enemy. "From my experience if a Jedi moves to kill you then you probably had it coming." She charges up her sniper rifle and prepares to fire, her snipers lets out a humming sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyo

avatar

Posts : 112
Experience : 446
Join date : 2017-01-24

Character Sheet
Health Points:
108/108  (108/108)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 11:17

Oyo remains silent and takes action.

Move Action: L7 to K5
Standard Action: Attack +14|+9 (Force Speed)
Saber-Staff Damage: d20+11 Saber-Staff Critical: 18-20 x3
Target: Revanant 10AC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 477
Experience : 477
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 11:17

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 16, 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 2, 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 810
Experience : 1036
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 11:35

Oyo Attack1: 30 vs 10 HIT 13 Plasma Damage
Oyo Attack2: 13 vs 10 HIT 18 Plasma Damage

Round7:
 

Zannah Attack of Opportunity vs Oyo

Main Hand Attack 1|2|3: 15|15|10 vs 12|12|12
Off Hand Attack 1|2|3: 13|13|8 vs 12|12|12

Main Hand Damage 1|2|3: 10 (17x3)
Off Hand Damage 1|2|3: 10 (17x3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Dice

avatar

Posts : 477
Experience : 477
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 11:35

The member 'Pax Holocron' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 14, 16, 19, 11, 6, 14

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 11, 13, 8, 10, 5, 15

--------------------------------

#3 'd10' : 8, 7, 9

--------------------------------

#4 'd10' : 6, 5, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 810
Experience : 1036
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 11:47

Zannah Main Hand Attack1: 29 vs 23 HIT 8 Plasma Damage
Zannah Main Hand Attack2: 31 vs 18 HIT 7 Plasma Damage
Zannah Main Hand Attack3: 29 vs 26 CRITICAL HIT 27 Plasma Damage
Zannah Off Hand Attack1: 24 vs 22 HIT 6 Plasma Damage
Zannah Off Hand Attack2: 26 vs 17 HIT 5 Plasma Damage
Zannah Off Hand Attack1: 16 vs 27 MISS 1 Plasma Damage

Zannah 57 Plasma Damage Oyo

Round7:
 



Lightsabers between Zannah and Oyo clashes, with Zannah obviously playing her game better. When she receives hits, she seems to feel no pain, and menages to address Axo while dueling with Oyo: "And you traitor. How does it feel to switch sides. You are aiding the monster that killed me, after Kerliah and I helped you survive your arrival to Dathomir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Axo

avatar

Posts : 97
Experience : 337
Join date : 2017-07-04

Character Sheet
Health Points:
48/48  (48/48)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 11:59

As Oyo is holding Zannah off, Axo looks at her Zannah, and then over his shoulder back at Lindrala. Even with his helmet on, it was obvious that Axo was caught in a difficult conflict. Before Pax Crew arrived, Zannah and Kerliah were everything to him.

Lindrala's Options:

1. [Use the Force 15] Don't let this mist twist your mind.
2. [Influence] Karliah and Zannah are dead. But we are still here.
3. If you turn on me I will kill you like I did her.
4. Free RP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lindrala

avatar

Posts : 274
Experience : 805
Join date : 2017-06-03

Character Sheet
Health Points:
177/136  (177/136)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 13:11

1. [Use the Force 15] Don't let this mist twist your mind.

Lindrala sensed the conflict in Axo but now was not the time, the mist and the dark side was growing stronger. Lindrala closed her eyes and reached out with the force to Axo. "This is not the same friend you lost, it is a dark side trick the witches are trying to play on you, you have to let go of the past, the Mother and Jadus are responsible for all of this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 477
Experience : 477
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sat 26 May - 13:11

The member 'Lindrala' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

avatar

Posts : 97
Experience : 337
Join date : 2017-07-04

Character Sheet
Health Points:
48/48  (48/48)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sun 27 May - 9:32

Lindrala Use the Force 7+9=16 vs 15 Success
Axo remains in party
Influence Gained Axo: +5


Axo nods to Lindrala and looks back at Zannah again. "Zannah's would never stand between us and the Mother, that was not her mission. You are not her. You are just another of these creations that witches summon from a dust upon us, and just like those before you, you will return to being a dust again. And I will complete what Zannah started, and end the rule of the Mother on Dathomir." Axo activates his cyber tech interface.

Standard Action: Scan Rank3
Target: Zannah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 810
Experience : 1036
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sun 27 May - 9:47



Back at the end room the Grand Mind Witch casts a disappointing glance at the Grand Necro Witch, who continues to speak, and in synchronization with her, Zannah opens her lips with her own voice, looking between Axo and Lindrala: "Just how long do you think you can call on the Force? Your lives hang on a girl, a child. Do you really think that she can carry the weight of this Fortress' darkness alone? Her barrier can be penetrated, otherwise, I would not be inside. And I have something else you left behind, Master Lindrala." Lindrala could feel the pain of her missing hand.


Round7:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Skye

avatar

Posts : 127
Experience : 446
Join date : 2017-07-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
102/102  (102/102)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
15/100  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sun 27 May - 13:24

Movement action: H13 to E13
Standard action: Two Handed Sniper AB: +20|+16
Damage: 5+d20 Bolts Energy Critical: 15-20 (x3)
Target: Zannah

Skye had heard enough, she did not care if this was some former companion to the crew or not, it was in the way between them and reaching the exit of the damn mist. She quickly positioned herself and lined up her sniper on the enemy. "Go back to the void you damn witch puppet." Skye fires at Zannah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 477
Experience : 477
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Sun 27 May - 13:24

The member 'Skye' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 14, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 14, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benna

avatar

Posts : 172
Experience : 610
Join date : 2017-06-06

Character Sheet
Health Points:
72/72  (72/72)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Tue 29 May - 17:38

"That's not nice, Witch!" Benna moves closer to the corpse of her former companion.

Standard Action: Use Move Action: G10 -> I7
Move Action: I7 -> J4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aspen

avatar

Posts : 48
Experience : 67
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 21
Location : MD

Character Sheet
Health Points:
42/42  (42/42)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Wed 30 May - 22:10

Aspen seeing his friends in trouble runs forward and goes to heal  Oyo when a glowing green seed form on his arm and begins to grow. Aspen continues healing Oyo yet curious to see what happens.
Move Action: L12 to L9
Standard Action:healing orbs (X3) on Oyo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 477
Experience : 477
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Wed 30 May - 22:10

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'd20' : 20, 17, 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 810
Experience : 1036
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Thu 31 May - 0:33

Skye Attack1: 24 vs 10 HIT 7 Bolts Damage
Skye Attack2: 13 vs 10 HIT 4 Bolts Damage

Benna Stealth Success (No Attack of Opportunity made against her)

Aspen Pollen of Life 10hp Oyo
Aspen Pollen of Life 10hp Zannah

Aspen Med Orb1: Critical Heal 36hp Oyo
Aspen Med Orb2: Heal 18hp Oyo
Aspen Med Orb3: Heal 18hp Oyo

Zannah backs away from Oyo, so that next time he enters her range she can use attack of opportunity, but she was unable to defend herself from Skye's attacks and Aspen's pollens. She would also cast a dark spell. As Lindrala's pain grows stronger in her missing arm, a hand size of human breaks out of the earth and grabs Aya, bringing her down to her knees, and reducing the size of barrier. Benna would soon become potential subject of the Mist of Nightmare.

Zannah Move Action: J5 to G5
Zannah Standard Action: Lindrala's Grasp
Target: Aya


Round8:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Lindrala

avatar

Posts : 274
Experience : 805
Join date : 2017-06-03

Character Sheet
Health Points:
177/136  (177/136)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Thu 31 May - 1:01

Movement action: K9 to J9
Standard Action: Soresu Attack: +12+d20 x2
Damge: Damage: 2+d15 Plasma Energy x 2
target: Lindrala's grasp

Lindrala pain had intensified but she watched as Aya was brought to her knees but the gripping hand, despite the pan she quickly rushed over to her padawans aid and tried to slash the hand from Aya to release her from its grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 477
Experience : 477
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Thu 31 May - 1:01

The member 'Lindrala' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 11, 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd15' : 6, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pax Holocron
Admin
avatar

Posts : 810
Experience : 1036
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
75/100  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Thu 31 May - 12:27

Lindrala Automatic Hits 15 Plasma Damage

Round8:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Murriel

avatar

Posts : 61
Experience : 261
Join date : 2017-12-19
Age : 45
Location : Georgia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
30/30  (30/30)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Thu 31 May - 14:25

Obviously 'someone' knows 'someone' else here. There's familiarity between the new enemy and some of the members of Murriel's party. But being a new member herself, she looks from one to the other as Zannah addresses some and ignores the others. Something's fishy here.

Now, Murriel is not the sharpest vibroblade in the drawer. But she is savvy and streetsmart. One of the things she has seen a lot of since all of this began is a ton of smoke and mirrors from these witches. Some people pay good credit for that on Nar Shaddaa, in fact one of the cons she tried a while back was to have a former Jedi become a magician; they could have made a fortune.

Looking between Oyo and Lin, Murriel cries out. "Hey...if tha's noh really yur friend...ask it somethin' only she would kno'..." It was the layman's way of saying. If it WAS an illusion, dis-spell it. A magician was only as good as the illusion and the crowd's belief in what they were being shown.

Move: Maintain Position
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://thelegendslegacies.enjin.com/
Aya

avatar

Posts : 136
Experience : 482
Join date : 2017-04-23

Character Sheet
Health Points:
36/36  (36/36)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Thu 31 May - 15:17

As the giant fingers wrap around Aya's body and she falls down on her knees, she still keeps her hands up to maintain barrier. The hand hurts her and Aya had no other choice but to lose strength on the force barrier, forcing herself to watch Benna being devoured by the mist. "Benna! Noo!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyo

avatar

Posts : 112
Experience : 446
Join date : 2017-01-24

Character Sheet
Health Points:
108/108  (108/108)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Fri 1 Jun - 9:41

Oyo does not follow after Zannah and hurries to assist Lindrala in setting Aya free from a giant hang that emerged from the floor.

Move Action: K5 to I8
Standard Action: Attack +14|+9 (Force Speed)
Saber-Staff Damage: d20+11 Saber-Staff Critical: 18-20 x3
Target: Lindrala's grasp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice

avatar

Posts : 477
Experience : 477
Join date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   Fri 1 Jun - 9:41

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dice Roll


#1 'd20' : 8, 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 15, 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   

Back to top Go down
 
JEDI EXTRACTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR WARS ROLE PLAY :: Role Play :: Pax Missions-
Jump to: