STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

JEDI EXTRACTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Dec - 18:28

Benna 28 vs SGS-45 Quarrel 13 HIT 3000 DESTROY
Arrival Completed 5/5
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Skye

Skye

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue102/102JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Shield Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Dec - 19:26

Skye cheers as the SGS-45 explodes from Benna's shot. "Great shot Benna, that was one in a million!" Skye works on stabilising what was left of Satele's ship. "To say this ship already crashed once I can't deny she is tough to still be flying at this point."
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue177/136JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Dec - 19:32

Lindrala approached Aya who was stood victorious over the destroyed breach droid. "Well done Aya, I am impressed, your powers are growing young padawan I sense that if you continue on your current path you shall become a truly gifted Jedi." Lindrala de-activated her lightsaber and attached it back on her belt, she gave Aya a reassuring pat on the shoulder. Slowly Lindrala mader her way back to the comm of the ship, the failing life support was making the ship very uncomfortable. "Everyone just hold out a little bit longer, Skye bring us in for a landing as soon as you can, well done everyone."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue72/72JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Dec - 19:39

Influence gain: Skye +5

Benna hangs her head forward both hands still sitting on the trigger controls. "Phew!" Benna drops her hands and rolls on the floor next to the co-pilot's seat so she lays on her back. Her breathing is heavy partly due to the failing life support. "That's enough excitment for one day. I didin't have control over that sitaution whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36/36JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Dec - 19:50

Influence Gained: Lindrala +5

Aya smiles at Lindrala: "I watch and learn from the best." With the ship still flying, Aya grabs for something: "We still did not touch the ground. I don't need to be a tech expert to know that there is no way that the ship in this condition can make a smooth landing."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Dec - 14:23

Satele's Ship flies next to the Night Fortress. When in it's range, the heavy turrets on the fortress aim towards the ship and fire, forcing it to redirect landing crash further away from the fortress. Mandalorians who were already advancing on the ground signal their position to Skye and Benna, to guide them towards the location they should land. But the ship was in terrible condition, and it was forced to land crash, leaving a long trail in the earth behind. Standing at the entrance of the Fortress, Agatha observes the arrival of Pax Crew. Night Mother approaches her from behind, and Agatha updates her with information: "They are here, down in the hills. They will be on our trespass soon." The Mother lays her hand on Agatha's shoulder from behind "You must stall them sister, so I can awake the coven. United power from all the witch clans will be needed to secure our victory in this war." Agatha nods "I agree. The hags have fed on nightmares of villagers for centuries. It is time to unleash those nightmare upon our foe. I will do my part. But keep eye on Jadus. I will not be present to aid you, if he betrays you." Night Mother nods and returns inside the Night Fortress, while Agatha remains at the entrance, observing the battle. And while the Night Fortress itself is not directly attacked by bombers, because Satele Shan is yet to be rescued, not everything could be controlled in the space battle, or in the battle in the skies above the fortress. There are crashed starfighters from both sides around the fortress, and some who already hit in the fortress itself.

Satele's ship is no longer useful. The sky battle and crash itself brought it in condition beyond repairs now.
Everything inside and outside is destroyed. But there were no casualties. Apple and Oyo landed already and are opening the door to the ship, to help the crew get out.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue177/136JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Dec - 15:20

Lindrala had been thrown over the comm as the ship crashed, she was laying on the floor of the ship her face looking at the damaged roof. She noticed through one of the holes in the ship she could see up into the Dathomir sky, though the cloud and darkness near the fortress was thick for just a moment Lindrala could still see the stars shinning through, she took a deep breath and the moment soon passed. Lindrala managed to sit up, slowly she reached up to the comm with her hand and use it to pull herself back on to her feet. The Ship comms no longer appeared to be functioning well, she  yelled out to the crew. "Is everyone okay?"
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue102/102JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Dec - 15:26

Skye had managed to stay in her chair after crash landing Satele's ship, she rubbed her forehead with her hand for a moment before looking a round. "Yep, that's gonna leave a pounding headache for a while." Skye then quickly moved to check on Benna as Benna had gotten out of her seat prior to the crash. "Benna are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue72/72JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Dec - 19:22

Influence gain: Skye +5

Benna had tried to put herself in tension between her seat and the control panel, as the seat belt had been gnawed through by the sparks, and as a result of that decision she had gotten herself into a reasonable unpleasant and uncomfortable contortion position. "Ugh. Ouch." Benna slowly helps herself to sitting position leaning against the control panel, her arms resting on her knees and her head hanging in between. Benna just ever so slightly turns her head in Skye's direction without her eyes ever reaching Skye's and says "Yeah. Thanks, hun. I'm going to be alright. I... I just need a few moments."
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Dec - 19:27

Skye smiles at her for a moment then glances out of the wrecked cockpit window. Suddenly she hears Lin yelling out to the crew. She walks over to Benna and offers her a hand up. "We better get moving."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Dec - 20:00

Benna does not immidiately accept Skye's hand. "Yeah" She just nods several times but with very little movement and breaths out heavily one last time before accepting Skye's offer to help her up "We better do that"
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36/36JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Dec - 12:13

Aya removes light metal with her arm that was over her, and sits up. Leaning with one hand on the floor, and with other holding for her forehead, she replies: "I am ... fine. It could be much worse." After a short pause, Aya stands up, and dusts herself off. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Dec - 16:19

Skye walks in behind Aya after narrowly avoiding wreckage and debris in the ships torn hallway.
She responds to Aya's question. "I managed to avoid the fortress turbolasers but the ship was barely holding together, I brought it down as close to the fortress as I could."
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Dec - 17:50

Lindrala smiles "Well done Skye, Aspen, Axo are you two both alright?" She pauses for a moment. "We need to get moving and regroup with Oyo and Apple."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 365

Character Sheet
Health Points:
JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue48/48JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Dec - 21:17

Axo rejoins the crew "I am fully operating and ready to proceed with the mission." He walks over to Lindrala. "Others are waiting for us outside." He motions with hand towards the exit of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Dec - 21:22

Once Pax Crew exits the crashed ship, they could see the ship burning behind, releasing black smoke. There was no danger of explosion, but the ship is beyond any repairs now. Apple takes off his mandalorian helmet, that is little big for him, and looks at Lindrala and smiles: "Hello. It is good to see you again."

Lindrala's Turn:
1. (Smile back)
2. This warzone isn't place for a child.
3. If you have gotten to us sooner, we might wouldn't have crash at all.
4. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyMon 25 Dec - 22:29

1. (Smile back)

Lindrala smiles back and holds at her remaining hand to Apple. "I can certainly say for sure we are glad to see you again, as you can see we were in a bit of a tight situation there, nice flying Apple."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 1:35

Apple's eyes glow of happiness. "I was sent to guide you towards our camp so you can plan the attack on the fortress. Boss sent ground team for support, because rescuing your jedi friend cannot be done by bombing the fortress. We did not really land where we were supposed to but it's not far away from here."

Lindrala's Turn:
1. Alright, lead the way.
2. I don't need your help anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 1:44

1. Alright, lead the way.
Lindrala nods at Apple. "Lead the way my friend."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 2:11

JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 0djvJ16

Apple takes the Pax Crew through the clearing into a dale where it looks relatively safe, that clan Ordo already established a temporary camp to plan attack on the fortress up in the high hill. As the battle ravages in the background, and mandalorians observe the arrival of Pax Crew into the camp. Snipers took positions to guard, and one of mandaloriands exits from one of the shelters to greet the arrivals: "Greetings Jedi. My name is Opegg Lors. I am in charge of leading this rescue operation. I was not present during your visit on Dxun, but Onka spoke highly of your activities. It is an honor to meet you in person. Not many have guts to take a hunt on Jadus. Not many believed that he existed at all. But the hunt smiled upon us today. With his head claimed, clan Ordo will raise its reputation far before any other Mandalorian clan."

Lindrala's Turn:

1. Honor is mine.
2. I need status report.
3. I am not here for your tradition.
4. Free RP
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 2:21

1. Honor is mine.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Opegg, I respect anyone who is willing to stand against Jadus, but I have seen your people fight with fearless dedication already, I am certain that together we will find victory on this day."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 2:38

Opegg nods approvingly to Lindrala : "There is no doubt in that, when we get along. It is not an every day for us to work with a Jedi. But you are not like the rest. Our clan knows who can they call friend. And now." Opegg motions to Lindrala and Apple to follow him into the shelter to the war table where other mandalorians are also planning the attack. "Apple, our plans are incomplete. I hope you can update them." Apple blushes in red. "I know I was given scout to scan the fortress but there simply was not enough time. Jedi friends needed my help." One of the mandalorians in background shouts out: "Boss! What about our prisoner. She said she has the plans." Opegg turns to him and shakes his head "She is only fooling you so you can let her go. Apple needs to complete this mission. This is his trespass into adulthood." Opegg turns to Apple: "We cannot run blindly into their territory. We need you to scan the fortress and bring the updates to me." Apple nods and puts his helmet on, preparing to leave the shelter.

Lindrala's Turn:

1. If prisoner speaks truth, there is no need to risk Apple's life. Let me speak with her.
2. Apple good luck.
3. Free RP
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 3:26

3. Free RP

"Hold on just a moment if we can get the prisoner to speak the truth we wont have to send Apple back out, I believe one of my crew can assist with this." Lindrala stops and looks to Benna. "Benna, I want you to try and get the information out of the prisoner, if you cant then Apple will have to complete his scouting task before  the attack can begin."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 20:42

Influence gain: +5 Lindrala

"A chance to make an imperial speak honest? I'm honoured, Jedi" Benna pulls out her blaster and checks its condition and aim "Alright, Opegg. Let's see how persuasive I can be. Lead the way." As Benna stands up and walks towards Opegg she briefly stops and turns towards Lindrala and asks, "Any means necessary? It is an imperial after all."
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 Dec - 20:46

Lindrala looks at Benna, "Imperial or not he is a unarmed prisoner, I'm not expecting you to start blasting off his fingers Benna, we just need the information."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEDI EXTRACTION   JEDI EXTRACTION - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

JEDI EXTRACTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next