STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

MOTHER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue177/136MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 2:03

Lindrala de-activated her lightsaber and clasped at her wound with her remaining hand... slowly she made her way over to Zannah's body and knelt down beside her. "There is no death, only the force." Lindrala moved her hand and closed Zannah's eyes. Lindrala staggered to her feet and  turned to Oyo. "Oyo, we need to go... the other they went ahead back to the ship."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue108/108MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 8:08

Hearing Lin's voice as a fading echo in a dream, Oyo groans starting to wake up. He opens his eyes, taking a moment for his senses to pick up where, when and what. And of course those did not give him all the answers. Seeing Zannah dead and Lindrala wounded, Oyo gets on his feet and appraoches to Lindrala, while holding for his shoulder: "You came back for us? Looks like Zannah and Karliah did not make it, the Mother was too powerful and killed them both."
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue177/136MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 10:09

Lindrala looks to Oyo, "I came back... we saved the village from Jadus forces but I sensed great pain... the rage of Karliah's death was too much for Zannah to control, it... it is my fault, Zannah attacked me and left me no choice." Lin gets a surge of pain still clasping her wound. "The others... they went back to the ship, we... we need to catch up to them."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue108/108MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 10:17

Influene Gained +10

"I do not really care for the witches, we did not really have much of a choice than to join forces for survival. If Zannah was weak to control her emotions, and decided to betray you, then she got what she desrved." Oyo looks at Lindrala's wound "You sacraficed yourself to save me ... I don't know what to say. Let's just ... find others, Aya can maybe help you." Oyo was not good with words but amount of gratitude in his tone could be cut with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 10:20

Lindrala and Oyo, both greatly wounded, slowly made their way to meet with the rest of the team. Deep inside Karliah's cave, the Mother was dragging herself against the cave wall, until she reaches a small spider web. "I need your help child, quickly" Mother touched the spider web and created link between self and another witch in the wilds, a spider witch. This spider witch was cooking something in her cauldron as she receives the call from the Mother via magic. Spider Witch looks at the cauldron and sees the Mother on its liquid surface. The Mother continues after taking a breath: "I am greatly wounded, but Karliah is no more. Her magic can no longer cloud my sight. The vessel I see, crashed in the forest, it will turn against our cause. My child, you must awake Spider Queen and stop the trespassers." Spider Witch nods at her cauldron: "It shall be done Mother." The link between the witches ends, and the Mother continues searching for a second exit of collapsed Karliah's cave.

Lindrala made Benna in charge of next curse of mission. Benna's team included Aya and Axo. When Lindrala left them, Benna's team was getting ready to go back to the forest. But a figure from the village approached them.

Ochra's Turn:
1. I hear you are short on men.
2. Free RP
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Ochra

Ochra

Experience : 139

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/11MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 11:10

A middle aged woman, green skin, her glowing eyes showing true interest in the party, walks over, looks with concern at the travel-marked party and starts talking without hesitation: "Hello, you three! People talk about you, saying you are crazy enough to walk deeper into the woods looking for a fallen starship." The attractive looking woman inspects bluntly the worn equipment of the party and continues: "If I could bet on your survival I wouldn't – why? Take a look at yourselves! No powercells, almost no water, an old navigation-computer, and some rags you wear! Truly, I pity you! That’s why I said to myself: "These people need my help – and maybe you can help me with a favor after it?" You know, even if I don’t look like a local guide, I'm actually one. Don't ask how I landed in this forgotten place on that backwater planet. It's a long story and seeing how you are staying here totally lost I had no other choice than to speak with you. My name is Ochra, the one adventurer, tinkerer and part-time medic you should hire right now! Please, come to my little shack over there and we can discuss the details." With a wide smile she points with her elegant, slim hand to one of the better houses of the village, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue72/72MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 11:54

"What the..." Benna stops and leans back slightly studying the woman infront of her. "I didn't ask for your life story, in fact I didn't ask at all" Benna pauses briefly and turns to look at Aya and Axo "They actually do look weary. Maybe I do too. I haven't had time to pay it any attention with all that has happend." Benna turns her attention back onto Ochra "I get you need our help with something, so why don't we just cut the fat. This planet hasn't excatly been hospitable to us, so why should we trust you and equally important what do you want from us?"
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 12:18

Influence Lost: -10 Benna

Taking another look on the obviously grumpy woman before her, Ochra answers: "Oh, i see, you are the friendly one! First: Please let us speak in my house - your two companions here may want some provisions and maybe a bath..." She giggles, showing perfect teeth, something strange, not often found in the wilds. "So please don't hesitate and follow me!" Ochra runs away, jumping gracile like a dancer, showing a high level of body control.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36/36MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 12:41

Grumpy Benna makes Aya grumpy and she frowns at Benna and grumpy wars begin until Ochra's talk makes Aya smile and happy in this dark moment. It is what Aya needed, something to cheer her up after all the battle. And since Oyo, Zannah, and Lindrala left, the scary forest ahead will not look so scary if Ochra joins. Without waiting for Benna to give any approving command, young Aya runs after Ochra. "Let's race! The last one to arrive is a gizka!" Aya grabs her robes with both hands and like in ballet dress runs after Ochra to catch up with her, leaving Benna and Axo behind, better them to be gizka than her.
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 12:55

Ochra reaches the door, opens it and with another pirouette switches on the lights. She was waiting for the young girl of the crew, Aya, to enter first. She would find a well prepared meal waiting for the party, presented on a huge wooden table. Ochra shows the highlights of her proud domicile, should the grumpy woman and the man stumble into the house and main room too, presents and some fresh drinks would await for them. "Please take a seat. Be welcomed in my house, take some refreshments and listen to me." She self sits down, taking a deep breath. "I will be straight to you: Coming to this planet was never my wish or plan. It happened. I did some decisions in life or maybe life did some strange ones for me. What's important now is, that I want to leave this abandoned place. As you know, the local traffic is not very high and spaceship are even rarer to see. I put in my hole package. You can get, what you want from my stuff here and I will help you reach your precious ship. But under one non-negotiable condition: Take me with you! I can be even useful for repairs of your ship, if needed. I'm good at talking, tinkering and my hands know how to treat wounds. Don't say no - I beg you!" Her first so firm face is changing. The deep, beautiful eyes start to glance, one tear is beginning to rinse down her cheek. Ochra has played all her cards in one desperate move. Her view moves from head to head of her sudden guests.
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 365

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue48/48MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 13:00

Not happy about what just happened, left with Benna to call shots now, Axo simply turns his head towards Benna: "Our chances for success have been reduced by fifty percent." There Axo goes silent, waiting for Benna to decide what is next
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 15:43

Damnit. She's cute but so naïve. Benna takes in what Axo said, but it is already pretty self-evident to her that they will need at least Aya back. "This was already decided for us. We should join them. Be on your guard, Axo, we don't know what else could be at play here" Benna starts walking towards Ochra's house, her right hand not far away from her blaster and, though subtly, much more aware.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 16:50

"Ah you poor thing, I can see that you are not native to this world and you had to live here for who knows how long!" Aya is little sad after hearing Ochra's story. She looks up coming Benna and Axo before addressing Ochra again: "My name is Aya and I come from Jedi Order. You have nothing to worry about, we are here to save everyone."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jul - 17:22

Benna approaches the door of Ochra's house. She can hear Aya's playful and merry voice inside. She pushes the door open in a steady, but reluctant way. She stands there for a second while she observes Aya. I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to her... Damnit, why do I even care... Just stay alert, Benna. Benna breathes out. "Okay Ochra. Say what you've got to say" Benna says as she steps into the house leaving room for Axo to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 5:49

"I welcome you both to my house!" Ochra says. "You little Jedi-Friend here is quiet a fellow! It would be no shame for you, my lady, to take a little of her friendliness for your own!" Again her teeth are blinking like little diamonds and a gurgling laugh is coming out of the tinkerers mouth. "While we waited for you latecommers," Ochra continues "I told Aya here, that i have only one wish - leaving this damn place still in my prime years and not as a ghost or a vanishing old hag. I have nimble fingers and a feeling for machines of all kind and, if needed, i have to ability to treat wounds too." Quieter she mumbles: "Hopefully i never need that skill again..." She now looks straight to the firm leader of the adventurous group, still some tracks of tears on her face. "I'm certain, that this is my only and last chance to correct some of my earlier decisions in life and I have the feeling, that fate not only brought us together, but will bind us to each other from now on." Pushing the meal on the table more in Bennas direction, she finally says: "I insist, madame. Please take a seat, eat and drink. And when your stomach is full, let us make plans together!"
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 11:10

Aya looks at Benna, with full mouth "I don't know what the villagers grow here on farms, but this meal is so good, you gotta try this." Aya continues to chew her meal and swallows, then looks at Ochra: "We are on very important secret mission to save Dathomir and galaxy from Darth Jadus and the Mother. That's why we cannot leave this planet yet. And because our ship is not really in condition but we are working on it." Aya looks at Benna wondering if Benna has something to add. This is her mission now after all, even if she did not get paid a single credit, perhaps this meal is all she will ever get from this job.
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 11:36

Ochra looks happy over to Aya. She is satisfied that at least one is enjoying the tasty tauntaun-stew she in good hope had prepared. Maybe, she thoughts, this would be the right moment to show the crew her map of the woods around the overlooking mountaintop. She walkes to a nearby stash, takes out the map and opens it on the table. She was proud of her work, because the map was done in such a detail that old antique masters would envy her for it. It was her lifes work for almost 8 years now and her patience and accuracy and love for artistry showed on every inch. What could she have accomplished, she thought, if she would has been not so naive and blue-eyed during these fateful times when she met Ozark, her one and only nemesis...
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 12:05

Benna sighes. "In a way this is first thing I've been "paid" since I agreed to take up this stupid misson." Benna joins the others at the table and studies Ochra's map. "You pay a great deal of attention to details, Ochra." Benna lifts her eyes to await Ochra's response This is difficult. Ochra's intentions seem to be good, alright. Aya certainly believe her, but last time I met someone this meticulous their intentions were no good. I've got to be careful. As Benna awaits Ochra's response to study her further she pours herself a small portion of the taun-taun stew.
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 13:01

"Finally you talk to me in mannered way." Ochra answers. Outside mist was slowly creeping through the streets. "The sun sinks already. So feel free to stay over night. This map of the peninsular, all woods, lakes, hills and mountains was done by me in the last years - its one of my hobbies, you can say. If you want to reach your ship, which should be somewhere around this area," She points with her finger on a piece of the map which is marked with mountain-cliffs and deserted fields. "you must use this very difficult route first through these deep woods and than over an old lavafield straight to this clearing. From there we will see, how the situation looks like. Its the only area I never mapped, because its cursed ground, as the old settlers here say. Nobody with a clear sense goes there - but I have the feeling, that your ship was falling down exactly there - so what choice do we have, right?" Ochra moves nearer to Benna, presents her hand and continues: "Madame, I bring you to that place. We can start tomorrow morning. But remember my one condition: If we reach you ship and we get it to fly you must take me with you. Promise that and I am yours to the end!" Ochra likes to listen to herself, when she speaks so theatrical and her expression changes between a smirk and an angry mask.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 13:17

Just when Benna was about to have her first spoon of taun-taun stew, an imperial voice echoes the village outside, over the last battlefield. A speaker coming from a flying vehicle with imperial reinforcements. "Attention people of Dathomir! You harbored enemies of the Empire. You will be brought in for interrogation and execution. Nobody will avoid the punishment for acting against the Empire." The second wave of imperials are now here. Benna's team did not take the chance to flee while it had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 365

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue48/48MOTHER - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 13:35

Axo reminaed silent during the gathering in Ochra's house. Not really being in condition to use his mouth to join the meal, Axo simply watched them in peace until that peace was broken by arrival of the new imperial forces. Axo leans against the exit of Ochra's house as the lights from imperial's flying vehicle are scanning the area. "Detecting hostiles. A skyhopper. Pilot, Captain, Soldier, and two droids." Axo leans agaisnt wall and loads his pistol. His head turns towards Benna now.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 13:46

Benna hold the spoon near her face as the imperial announcement is called out. She drops the spoon back into the bowl of soup and pulls out her blaster and points it at Ochra "You! You sold us out." Benna moves to the edge of the window so she's less visable from the outside while keeping her blaster pointed at Ochra. "Aya! Get down." Benna says in a lowered but controlling voice. Benna looks Ochra directly in the eyes "If you really are who you claim to be find us a backdoor, a way out of here."
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 14:15

"30 seconds ago I thought you are a lady, now you remind me again of a bad mannered little girl."Ochra grabs Bennas blaster, unloads its energy reserve and points the now empty blaster back to her. "Now shut up, never do that again and follow me!" Ochra presses a little remote controle and points to the fireplace across the room.

Action: Unarm
Targets: Ochra vs. Benna
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

Experience : 575

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 14:15

The member 'Ochra' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 19, 11
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 14:30

Ochra vs Benna
0+19 vs 8+11-4
19 vs 15
Ochra Success!

As a melee attack, you may attempt to disarm your opponent. If you do so with a weapon, you knock the opponent’s weapon out of his hands and to the ground. If you attempt the disarm while unarmed, you end up with the weapon in your hand. Opposed Rolls. You and the defender make opposed attack rolls with your respective weapons. If the targeted item isn’t a melee weapon, the defender takes a –4 penalty on the roll.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOTHER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MOTHER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR WARS ROLE PLAY :: Role Play :: Pax Missions-
Jump to: