STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

PAX ASSEMBLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice

Dice

Experience : 575

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 13:28

The member 'Benna' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'd5' : 5
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 13:56

Benna vs Pirate Two
4+19=23 vs 10AC CRITICAL HIT!!!
Pistol Critical Damage 5*2=10 vs 8HP = HEADSHOT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue72/72PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 14:11

The pirate henceman is catching up to Benna. Benna drops to the ground to create some distance, and as the pirate takes his next step Benna kicks the foot that still has comtact with the ground, so that he trips. Benna rolls to the left to avoid the massive pirate falling on her and punches him in the face. The pirate looses his orientation and Benna rolls ontop of him having one leg on each side of the pirate. She points her blaster at his heart. Pirate looks Benna in the eyes ans says "Don't. Please", Benna fires a shot at his heart and his head drops to the ground. Benna turns to Aya and says without smiling. "You handled yourself well, kid. How is your padawan over there?" and points to Lindrala
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36/36PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 15:10

Aya runs towards Lindrala and falls onto her knees next to Lindrala to check her condition. To Benna she would reply: "She is not the padawan, I am. Thank you for your help." Aya feels relief once she notices that her master Lindrala is still alive. She grabs Lindrala's comlink she used to contact Oyo to call him out and help them carry Lindrala back to the ship for medical care. Aya would do the same with the comlink from the defeated security guard, so that their backup can come and pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue72/72PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 15:14

"Could have fooled me", Benna mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue108/108PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 15:46

When Oyo hears over comlink what hell happened, he arrives running at the platform bridge, seeing people on the ground all over the place. Oyo gently picks up Lindrala: "Let's get out of here before more security comes and holds us for investigation." He motions to Aya and her new companion Benna to follow him to Satele's ship. On the ship Oyo would lay down Lindra'a gently on the bed in the med room. "What happened out there?"
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 16:16

"Pirates", Benna responded. "They common on Nar Shaddaa... and a nefarious bunch". Benna looks at Lindrala. "Granny here learned that first hand". Benna's eyes move up to study Oyo.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue108/108PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 16:53

Oyo looks back at Benna: "But pirates are no match for a Jedi Master like Lindrala." And then out of nowhere a thought crosses his mind, his face frowns as he turns his attention to Aya. "This is your fault. I knew that bringing kids to this dangerous mission will make the mission fail. If Master Lindrala did not have you around to hold her for hand, she would deal with the pirates. But no, she had to watch your pretty buns and that's what almost got her killed."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 21:16

"Listen, baldie. The girl held her own. Granny overthere is as likely to die from pirates as she is to die from old age", Benna interrupts. "In any case, make sure you get her on her feet soon. She's the one who promised me a pay for this job." Benna turns around to leave through the medbay's door. "I'll be in the cargo hold".
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36/36PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 21:36

Aya could not help it but chuckle once Benna calls Oyo baldie. She shortly shook her headr: "Baldie, why don't you go to your cockpit and take us away from this place? I need more space if I am to treat Master Lindrala. She is a Jedi Master, her recovery will be fast, but you will just slow it down. Just shoo away." Aya starts pushing the rattataki out of the med room.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 21:40

With annoyed look on his face, first by Benna and now by Aya, the rattaki allows to be pushed out of the med room, grumbling something about women being the same on every planet. Oyo returns to his cockpit and sets the course to their next destination, for the last recruit. Satele's Ship leaves Nar Shaddaa and jumps to hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 21:50

Even in this condition, Lindrala was guided by the Force. She found herself walking alone in the empty space, when she suddenly heard voices. Following the direction of their source, she finds two figures in the shades, one listening, and the other speaking: "Darth Jadus. The best Sith my Empire produced, but still deeply flawed." And suddenly everything goes silent and pitch black, before light starts to shine. It was the light in the med room. Lindrala was finally awake. Many hours passed since she was brought here.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue177/136PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 22:02

Lindrala Gasped for air as though emerging from under water, she sat up and looked around, she took a deep breath and put a hand to her forehead trying to recollect what had happened. The vision she had along with her memory of engaging the pilots was a blur. She tried to make sense of it all. "Hello... Is..Is anyone there?" She found strength to speak as she sat up slowly and place her feet on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 22:08

"I'll be right there!" Aya shouts from somewhere on the ship. Running footsteps could be heard hitting the metal floor. And there she is, appearing at the entrance of the med room."Ah I knew you will make it! How are you feeling now? Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue177/136PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Jun - 22:35

Lindrala cough's then takes another breath and rises to her feet slowly, "Aya I am glad that you are safe." She pauses for a moment and rubs one of the wounds the shotgun blast had inflicted on her. "I see we are back on the ship, what? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 10:25

"We defeated the pirates and rescued security guards and you. The newset recruit you hired, Benna, was very good in the battle, I would not make it without her. But Oyo, all he did is bring you here." Aya checks Lindrala's health status on the computer. "I am not much into medicine but I studied the Force healing and applied my knowlege on you. It was much easier now than during the combat, and your signs look great. You will be ready for next mission in no time. Oyo is taking us now to collect the last recruit."
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 13:40

Lindrala smiles at her. "You did well Aya, and it sounds like a very good job we got Benna to join us though, are you doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 14:56

Influence Failure

Aya nods approvingly too quick. "Why wouldn't I be okay? I am okay, I am perfectly fine, I've never been better in my life. This is exactly what I wanted, to get on a starship and head into the galaxy and learn everything, even if there are things I wish I did not know ... but enough about me ..." Aya smiles while looking away.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 15:26

Lindrala could sense the doubt in Aya's words but would not attempt to force answers out of her. "I should check with Oyo to see how close we are getting to the next potential crew member, and Aya thank you again for your efforts." Lindrala gives her an appreciative nod and makes her way to the cockpit to find Oyo. "Hey Oyo, where about's are we?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 17:31

Oyo presses some buttons and glances shortly over his shoulder as Lindrala enters the cockpit: "Already on feet? Turns out that brat we picked up on Tython actually proved useful, she should stay in med room, like, forever. Which leads me to answer on your question. We are entering Dxun system. There is clan Ordo here. The Mandalorians. Finally a recruit that has actual experience with the battle. I mean which Mandalorian does not? You can close your eyes and point in random direction, and still get a good man. You know what I mean." Oyo presses some buttons again. "But I cannot establish any connection with their communications. I guess I can just land, but you know how territorial they are. They'll probably shoot us as soon we step out of the ship, for not checking in with them first."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 17:36

Should Lindrala look through the window, she would see that the planet is covered in storm, which makes devices work difficult. But Dxun was always like this, what is different now? The storm looks more hostile that it is natural for the planet. There is darkness down there. It looks like Dxun is awaiting for the crew, with a story to tell. And by the looks it is not going to be a fairytale.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 18:05

Lindrala closes her eyes and feels the storm... "There is darkness at work here" she said softly, "but you are right Oyo the Mandalorians have always been a people of honor and action." She pauses for a moment. "The storm will likely be interfering with our communications and theirs, keep trying to raise someone while you find a good place to land."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 20:16

As Satele's ship enters the atmosphere of Dxun, the communication starts getting even worse. Dark clouds and gathering storms disrupt all devices. All lights in the ship shut down creating a pitch black for a moment before they turn back on again. Oyo is obviously not skilled pilot to deal with such weather and the turbulence assaulting the ship, and when the lights come on, the ship was already flying between the huge trees of the Dxun jungle.

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 SueGjd0

As Satele's ship lands heavily on the ground, everyone in ship could feel like it was a crush. It was not smooth landing at all, but luckily the ship was not damaged. The area they landed, surprisingly did not have much of a rain, it could barely make anyone wet. But the thunderstorms in distances could be heard echoing. With the jungle's destiny and terrible weather, there were hardly any sun rays. It was like a night in beautiful color, but still visibly clear. There was no point to wait for weather to get better, knowing Dxun climate. The Crew makes its way out of the ship, and as soon they set their foot outside of the ramp, guns get aimed at them. There were four Mandalorian scouts studying the crew, the intruders. The scout leader would address the apparent leader of the crew - Lindrala: "A Jedi? Demon Moon is not really place for your pretty robes. State your reasons before I blow you to pieces."

LINDRALA's Turn:

1. (Diplomacy 15) Hello. It is nice to meet you. We come in peace. (5xp)
2. (Bluff 15) I am sent by Shae Vizla on important meeting with your leader. (5xp)
3. (Xenology 15) It is hardly place for anyone but strong warriors like yourselves. (5xp)
4. (Intimidate 15) I take it they do not teach you on Dxun to fight opponents that wiled lightsabers? (5xp)
5. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 20:37

5. Free RP.

Lindrala slowly made her way out of the ship she remained hooded and cloaked. At hearing the threat of the Mandalorian Lin responded. "The Mandalorians have strong history with this moon without a doubt, the broken bodies and wreckage that remain from the wars is clear, though you may recall it was a Jedi in robes who ultimately led the Republic to victory here." Upon finishing her sentence Lindrala attempts to use the force to pull the Mandalorian's weapon from his grasp.

(Roll use the force)
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

Experience : 575

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun - 20:37

The member 'Lindrala' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content