STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

PAX ASSEMBLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue100/100PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue75/100PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue50/100PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyFri 31 Mar - 17:16

Episode 2 >

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS: PAX ASSEMBLE
Episode 1

Marr and Satele sensed a calling in the Force indicating that their exile on Odessen was over,
and departed. War against Eternal Empire continued until the very fall of Emperor Valkorion,
by the hand of the Outlander. War caused by Valkorion and his children ended, but its events
shook the other two dominant factions, Republic and Empire. Both factions needed time to
recover, rebuild and heal wounds. The galaxy was at peace for the time being.

Jedi Master Satele Shan returned to Coruscant and began training a new generation of Force users.
A year later she felt a disturbance in the Force, the calling, clouded by the Dark Side. Failing to
uncover its mystery alone, Satele takes her personal pilot and shuttle, and leaves the planet's orbit,
where she could meditate in peace, and where she could consult with the spirit of Marr. Together,
they began meditating for days, to uncover the secret of mysterious disturbance in the Force.

It was the same calling, or a warning, in the Force they sensed on Odessen. After taping into the
waves of the Force, Marr and Satele sensed that disturbance is coming from a red planet, Dathomir.
Not wanting to expose the new generation of her students to a mysterious threat, Satele decides
to visit Dathomir alone, to find the answers to the questions set before her. Her pilot sets the course.
Once they arrive and touch the ground of Dathomir, Satele leaves her ship and proceeds on foot ...

PAX ASSEMBLE F7CfCgV

Satele opens the exit on her ship and looks over her shoulder back at her pilot: "The readings indicate some sort of a construction nearby, a temple of some sort. I will not be away for long, but don't keep the engine running." The rattataki pilot nods to Satele, as she continues down the ramp and exits her ship. It was a dusk hour. The trees of this planet rose high from the dark mists on the surface. Satele activates only a single side of her staff-lightsaber. The yellow beam aids her by lighting the path ahead of her. As she was getting closer to a temple ruins, she heard female voices chanting. When she approached close enough, she deactivated her lightsaber so she cannot be detected. There was an ongoing ritual, performed by a gathering of female figures. Green mists were surrounding them, taking many shapes and forms. Voice of Marr's Spirit addresses Satele: "I have seen something similar before, during my time on Korriban. It reminds much on Sith Magics and Alchemy performed by Sith Sorcerers. But nothing nearly strong that could be sensed across the galaxy." Satele narrows her eyes as she fails to recognize the attention of the group, before she replies to Marr: "I think we were the only one who sensed it. There is not much I can do alone here against this mysterious group, each individual here is strong in the Force, stronger than my students. I will need to form a team of skilled individuals myself, and after war with Eternal Empire, The Republic and The Jedi Order do not have many skilled people left to face this new threat." With those words Satele turns back towards her ship. But her path was intercepted by a female figure dressed in dark and provocative outfit. She lands before Satele, from a tree.

PAX ASSEMBLE 2tPsqBj

Her pale skin and yellow eyes study Satele briefly, before she activates her single handed lightsaber and attacks Satele. Caught with surprise, Satele blocks the attack with her lightsaber, and makes few steps back to regain balance. As the lightsabers continue to clash each other, the duel was noticed by the group performing the ritual. More females were coming towards Satele. Before they could arrive, Satele was able to kill the first female attacked. "They have red lightsabers, yet they are not sith." Satele says in surprise, as Marr reveals to Satele what he learned from this short combat: "I recognize the fighting style of Darth Jadus. This is where he has been hiding, the rumors of his capture and death served purpose to fool us all. I wonder what are his plans with these ... witches ..." Satele uses Force Speed to retreat from the wave of female attackers. She makes good distance and finally enters her ship, calling out to her pilot: "We have to go, now! I have message to pass to the Republic." The pilot starts engines, and the ship starts raising from the ground. When it reaches about thirty meters in the air, the ship freezes in the air, and shakes its passengers. "What is wrong?" Satele asks the pilot, who response without clue "I have no idea, something is preventing us to lift towards skies." Satele looks through the window, and sees the group of female group using the Force to stop the ship from taking off. They together chant in choir. Satele returns to the pilot and gives him a holocron. "You must leave without me, this holocron contains information from our Jedi Temple, you will need it to assemble a team capable of facing Jadus. You were a jedi once, remember your teachings, and may the Force be with you." Without offering more, or even giving the chance for the pilot to reply, Satele turns her back and makes her way down the hall towards the ship's exit. The spirit of Marr forms before Satele to stop her from sacrificing herself: "Satele, you must walk a different path." Satele stops for a moment, as she remembers those words once told to her by her master Kao Cen Darach, before he died by hands of Malgus. Sad look takes her just for a moment, before Master Satele regains control of her emotions and looks up at the spirit of Marr: "Not this time." Satele shook her head at Marr, and walks through him, opening the ramp of the ship that is trying to break free from the Force in the air. Satele walks out on the ramp and looks down at the dark Force users, as the wind blows into her hair. She jumps from the ramp in the middle of the hostile group, and with Force Repulse, knocks them all down, which breaks their concentration, and her ship was set free to escape. Satele raises on her feet, and activates her staff lightsaber, studying the hostiles, as they slowly raise up. But they do not attack her.

PAX ASSEMBLE 5xT5LDL

Darth Jadus walks out of the shadows: "Grand Jedi Master Satele. We finally meet in person." Satele examines Jadus: "Jadus... What are you trying to accomplish here?" Jadus activates his red lightsaber: "You will find out, once you join the sisters. Your death is necessary step for becoming one of them. It is good that you answered the calling alone, it is exactly what the witches predicted you will do in attempt to protect those weaker than you. And I will enjoy testing you in combat. Let us see how a legendary Jedi like yourself faces the real shape of the Dark Side." After the short pause, the greatest Jedi and the Greatest Sith charge one at another. Satele's pilot leaves Dathomir's orbit and enters the light speed. Alone in space now, the pilot holds up the holocron, and attempts to open it. He fails first and second time. He then closes eyes and remembers the Jedi Code that he was not much fond of. But it makes it work this time, through the Force, the holocron opens, providing a device to the pilot. He takes it and plugs it in computer. It reveals information, a list of skilled individuals on the screen. Those that served or worked against Jedi Order and Republic, heroes and villains. And now the fate of Satele Shan rests in their hands. Will the pilot be able to assemble a successful crew to rescue Satele Shan, and prevent Jadus secret plans from realizing, or aid him in accomplishing them?

Protagonist/Captain: Lindrala
Crew Member 1: Aya
Crew Member 2: Snake Byte
Crew Member 3: Benna
Pilot: Oyo

Tank Slot: Lindrala
Dps1 Slot: Snake Byte
Dps2 Slot: Benna
Healer Slot: Aya

Click to Join the Story
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue108/108PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue0/0PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue30/100PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyTue 6 Jun - 23:54

As Satele's ship makes distance from the Dathomir planet, Oyo looks at the screen, reading the data received from the holocron. He reads to himself "Master Jedi Exile Lin'drala Nightingale?" Rubbing his chin in thought, Oyo begins to wonder why would this exile's location be stored in Satele's holocron, who is she? There is not much other information about the exile other than her location: Alderaan. Without further consideration, Oyo sets the course. Satele's word was enough, and his curiosity will be fed once this exile is located.

The ship exits the hyperspace and enters Alderaan atmosphere. Lin'drala could see and recognize the ship as it comes down from the skies into her wilds. As the ship lands and its exit opens, Oyo steps out in heavy armor with his staff-lightsabers on his back. It was not Satele who came out from the ship, it was a fully armored figure and face covered in helmet. He had jedi weapons.

LIN's TURN:
1. (Reveal yourself) Greetings.
2. (Stealth vs Awareness) Stay in shadows to learn more about Oyo.
3. (Attack Oyo) Get out of my swamp!
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue177/136PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 0:18

1. (Reveal yourself) Greetings.

Lin looked at the armored figure, she was cautious but decided to make her way into the open and speak to the one who stood before her. She walked towards Oyo and pulled down her hood. "Hello there." Lindrala said to Oyo.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 0:42

Oyo faces Lin and makes two steps towards her. "You are the exile, you did not age a bit compared to the image from Satele's holocron." Oyo shook his head. "I will never understand you Jedi Masters hiding in wilds. First Satele spends years at Odessen wilds, and now you are in the wilds here. I can see how your name found its way on her trusted people, you have things in common. But the hiding is over. I am Oyo, Satele's pilot, and I need your help." Oyo presses button on his helmet, that opens front, revealing his face to Lin'drala.

LIN's TURN:
1. What can I do that Republic and Jedi Order cannot?
2. A pilot in a war armor and two double bladed lightsabers? I think not.
3. You mistook me for someone else. I serve Jedi Order no longer.
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 1:11

4. (Free RP)

Lindrala listened to Oyo though was not aware of Satele's own exile. "I was not aware that Satele had gone into exile as well... I followed the will of the force, the same will that has brought me to you now." She smiles. "I maybe in exile but i remain loyal to the Jedi, and a friend of Satele's is a friend of mine, what assistance do you require of me friend?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 10:33

Oyo nods to Lin, approving her will for quick cooperation. "Darth Jadus emerged from shadows. Satele discovered his presence and she sacrificed herself so that I can escape and deliver a message. I did not sense her death, she could still be Jadus' prisoner. But Galactic Republic and the Jedi Order are not what they use to be once. Hunger for more power controls them now. In conflict for the super weapon on Iokath, they battle the Sith Empire and Eternal Alliance. Satele attempted to rebuild Jedi Order, but without her, those fools on Iokath is all what we have. And we cannot count on them. It is up to us to rescue Satele and deal with Jadus. And for that we need team. Someone who Satele trusts, someone like you. The galaxy has gone through much since your exile, and is now calling you. If you want to answer, you should join me on Satele's ship." Oyo motions towards the ship.

LIN's TURN:
1. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 12:39

1. (Free RP)

Lindrala looked back at Alderaan, her home... The snow, the trees for the first time in many years it truly felt like home again. She looks up at the sky as a snowflake gently comes down and lands upon her cheek. In that moment she felt it, it was the final calm before the coming storm. A feeling she remembered all too well. Lindrala gently moved her hand onto the snowflake that rested on her face and gently wiped it away, she turned back to Oyo. "Jadus... If Jadus has Satele then it does not sit well for anyone." She ponders for a moment then nods at Oyo. "If the Force has brought you to me then have faith, we shall find the people we need and bring Satele home." Lin places a hand on Oyo's shoulder then slowly makes her way passed him into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 15:53

Upon stepping into the ship, Lin'drala could sense a disturbance in the Force. Something was here before, something with dark side energy. But it is unknown what it could be. It was just a short cold chill that passed in a moment. When the two were safe inside, the ship rose from the land of Alderaan, and left the system, making it's way to Tython. Next on the recruit list was the Jedi Master Syo Bakarn, friend of Satele Shan. As the ship was coming towards landing platform at the Jedi Temple, through the window Lin'drala could notice that Tython was not recovered fully yet. Consequences from the Assault on Tython, orchestrated by Darth Arkous and his apprentice Lana Beniko, still echoes in the air after all these years. And while the Jedi Temple looks fully rebuilt, the land around bares strong scars of ruins and crates. Followed by Oyo, Lin'drala made her way to the Temple. Some of the Jedi here recognized her, as well as the ship she arrived with. When they reach the stairs, they were met by a Temple Guardian who addresses Lin'drala: "Greetings. What is your business with Jedi Order?"

LIN's Turn:
1. I am looking for Jedi Master Syo Bakarn.
2. Jedi Order? There is barely any jedi left here.
3. My business is my own.
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 16:06

1. I am looking for Jedi Master Syo Bakarn.

Lindrala felt strange to be back on Tython it was comforting yet also sad to see the scars that still remain... She acknowledge the temple guard. "I am Master Lindrala Nightingale, we come here seeking Master Syo Bakarn, is he or any of the council currently present here."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 20:40

Temple Guardian shakes his head at Lin'drala. "Then you are the only Jedi Master here. Temple Guardians are all what is left to guard this place, and few remaining students. There hasn't been a council since the Eternal War. Only Jedi Master Satele Shan returned to us, but we do not know where she is at this time. I assume you do, because you arrived with her ship. All other Jedi Masters reported to Supreme Commander Jace Malcom on Iokath."

LIN's Turn:
1. (Recruit Aya) Then we will take a student.
2. We can have a Temple Guardian.
3. Dead end it is, let's leave.
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 20:49

1. (Recruit Aya) Then we will take a student.

Lindrala ponders for a moment on what the temple guard has said. "If there are no other masters here then perhaps I should take one of the students with me to carry on their training." Lindrala looks around. "So who is in charge of the temple at the moment, do you have any students you would recommend?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 21:09

Influence Lost: -5

Oyo's eyes wide in surprise once Lindrala requests a student. "You can't be serious. What makes you think that a padawan can replace a Jedi Master? We are not taking some youngling to our important mission where the future of Jedi Order depends on." Oyo studies Lindrala with freaked out expression.

LIN's TURN:
1. (Wisdom) The Future of Jedi Order rests in the young.
2. You are right, what was I thinking.
3. Be silent! I am in charge of this mission.
4. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 21:32

1. (Wisdom) The Future of Jedi Order rests in the young.

"Normally I would agree with you but as the temple guard has said, there are no other masters here and besides, I was taken on many missions when I was still a padawan which helped shape me into a Jedi, they can stay at the temple all day but out there in the galaxy is where they will find their true selves and discover their real capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 22:00

Temple Guardian nods in support to Lin'drala. "I am Temple Guardian and my purpose will end with existence of those who make this Temple. In order for these students to become Jedi they need a teacher, a guide, and experience that only galaxy can offer. Not everything can be learned in library. It is good to have you with us again Master Lindrala. Your arrival is a beacon of light in these dark times. Please proceed towards the archives. There you will find a padawan. Her name is Aya Ashla and she is a mirialan. She just turned eighteen and she never left Tython before. The others are too young for me to release, they first must complete basic training here. May the Force be with You." Temple Guardian bows to Lindrala, and motions towards the Temple archives.

LIN's Turn:
1. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 22:31

Lindrala gives a slight respectful bow to the temple guard and slowly makes her way up the stairs into the rebuilt Jedi temple. As she makes her way inside the temple she stops for a moment and places a hand on one of the entrance walls that still showed markings from the Empires invasion of Tython. "It seems like a life time has passed since I was last inside these walls." She continues in and looks upon the giant holocron that had been restored to its place at the heart of the temple. "It is not as it was..." She said softly to herself. Lindrala carried on up the temple slopes into the Jedi Archives to find young Aya.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE Left_bar_bleue36/36PAX ASSEMBLE Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyWed 7 Jun - 23:43

PAX ASSEMBLE EePWcrB

And there she was, standing at the very entrance to the archives, deep in her thoughts, eyes locked on the giant floating holocron at the center of the temple. When she hears the footsteps behind her, she turns towards them, seeing Lindrala and Oyo and greeting them with a warm smile. Hello. My name is Aya Ashla and I am librarian in this temple. There are not many jedi left here, but I know them all, yet I do not recognize you two. Who might you be and what can I do for you? Her curious eyes scan Lindrala and Oyo fully. She is obviously very excited to learn more about the two outsiders. Finally real living breathing people that are not just a holo call, or masked temple guardians.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 0:08

I am Oyo. The rattataki replies formally to the padawan girl, obviously not pleased. He bites his lip, narrows eyes at Lindrala, judging her decision to bring a padawan learner in all of this. Maybe I should have gone to this mission alone, and not put hope in some old lady that spent years alone on Alderaan, klick klocking with those killik bugs, she is obviously out of her mind to even consider to involve a librarian in our mission. As his hostile thoughts were crossing his mind, he quickly decides to speak up more before Lindrala gets a chance. "I don't think you can do anything for us girl, except point us towards a war hero, or someone who has actual experience. Someone who is not a padawan. As a librarian, you must poses such information."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 0:16

Aya frowns at the rattataki, and responds to fire with fire. "Of course I know many things. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. And that is how I recognize your name. I may be a padawan, but I am not a thirty years old padawan like you." She the places her hands on her hips and sticks her tongue out at Oyo.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 0:25

The meeting did not go well. Oyo was disapproving and not appreciating what could Aya bring to the table. As a rattataki he would naturally seek combat as solution to everything. But on the other side, even if Aya spent many years with the archives, studying and learning about everything, she is still barely an adult, and quick to shoot joke and provoke anyone that she does not like.

LIN's TURN:
1. (Support Aya) Knowledge is strength and we will need it on our journey.
2. (Support Oyo) It is true, we came here to find someone else, but you is all we got.
3. (Diplomacy 15) You are both useful and needed in your own ways, this is the will of the Force.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 1:24

3. (Diplomacy 15) You are both useful and needed in your own ways, this is the will of the Force.

Lindrala observes the argument Oyo and Aya are having she cant help but smile slightly at Aya's fiery response to Oyo. Lindrala speaks, "Aya I am Master Lindrala Nightingale, I will not lie to you. We came here in search of a fellow Jedi master and to possibly seek guidance from the council however, when I was informed by the temple guard that there are no other masters present I suggested taking on one of the students on to ensure the Jedi have a future." She turns to Oyo. "I can sense that you are a strong warrior who serves the Jedi especially master Satele loyally but, all of our gifts and talents if directly on the battlefield or chronicling the Jedi ways in our archives all stem back to the point of origin... the Force. It is with all of us and we must stand together now." 
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

Experience : 575

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 1:24

The member 'Lindrala' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 1

Persuade Diplomacy -1 + 1 = 0 vs 15 = automatic failure
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 10:21

Influence Lost: -5

Annoyed by Aya calling him out, and Lindrala saying a bunch of gibberish and nonsense, Oyo turns his back to the two, and then looks over his shoulder at Lindrala: "I will be in the cockpit and prepare the ship for taking off. This child is your responsibility now." With those words Oyo steps out of the temple and goes to Satele's ship.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 13:40

Influence Lost -5

The situation became awkward for Aya. She always dreamed about having a Master to take her to space, so that she can see the stars beyond the archives, learn and evolve. But she did not expect to get this leftover of the Jedi Order to guide her to her future, that is not able to pick the correct side, according to Aya - Aya's side. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, who knows when would next opportunity arrive before her, Aya offered a fake smile at Lindrala, accepting her invitation, but the dishonesty in her words was so big that you could cut it with a knife: "It is such a pleasure Master Lindrala that I cannot describe it. I will grab my gear, say my farewells to my friends and meet you back on your ship. We will make such a great team that this galaxy ever saw!" Aya runs away to grab her stuff from the temple.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 14:00

Lindrala watches as both Oyo and Aya walk away and brings a hand to her forehead with a slight sigh. "Force give me strength" She says smiling again to herself. Before heading back to the ship Lindrala made her way to the restored council chambers and entered the room of empty seats. She looked upon the seats remembering the masters of old and then looked upon the seat of grand master Satele herself. "Masters... I shall not fail you again." Lindrala bows in respect of the council and then slowly makes her way out of the temple. At she reaches the bottom of the temple stairs she thanks the temple guard again for his assistance and then looks back at the Jedi temple one last time as she heads back onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE EmptyThu 8 Jun - 15:46

The first encounter did not go smooth. But sometimes that's how the best relationships start. With the newest recruit to the crew, Satele's Ship leaves Tython. There was three of them now. The fourth recruit target was, on a surprise to everyone, a former soldier of the Republic, someone who cut all official ties with it, and was not affected by the draft to Iokath. To find her the crew made its way to her birth place, Nar Shaddaa. Once there, Lindrala had to proceed on foot to a cantina to gather more information, followed by her padawan Aya, while pilot Oyo remained at the ship.

From the lonely life at Alderaan, Lindrala made a huge travel for a short time, and is now on the planet with mass of people at same spot. People are talking, dancing, drinking. Lindrala and Aya were the newcomers to this cantina, not recognized by anyone present, the customers started to gossip and finger point at the two. Bartender greets them at the bar, as his eight eyes start scanning the newcomers.

LIN's TURN:
1. (Recruit Benna) I am looking for information.
2. Order drinks.
3. EyeFreak, what are you staring at?
4. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PAX ASSEMBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE Empty

Back to top Go down

PAX ASSEMBLE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next