STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

PAX ASSEMBLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue177/136PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 16:02

1. (Recruit Benna) I am looking for information.

Lindrala kept her hood up in the cantina, she could feel the eyes of many strangers upon her and Aya. Despite their whispers and pointing she focused on the task at hand. She looked at the alien bartender. "Hello there." She started, "I have a venture underway and I'm looking for information on someone who would be looking to join up with my crew, would happen to know anyone?" She asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 16:33

The bartender leans on his two hands on the bar, as he replies to Lindrala: "I've seen the ship you arrived with, these eyes can hardly miss anything. Your pockets must be deep as Nar Shaddaa's Underworld itself, Captain. If you can afford to fly one of those, then you can afford something to refresh my memory." One has to be blind to notice the beauty and expense of Satele Shan's personal ship.

LIN's Turn:
1. (Give 50 credits) How about this?
2. (Apprise 10) 15 credits will be enough.
3. (Persuade 15) Your business here is going well, obviously built with your skill and not by begging for money.
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue177/136PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 16:53

1. (Give 50 credits) How about this?

"Very well, will this be enough?" She places the credits down on the bar in front of the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 17:42

Lindrala's credits: -50

The greedy bartender collects the credits and then motions towards the table where a woman was sitting alone with her drink. "Someone like you should have no trouble to afford her." As the bartender delivers the information he was paid for, he turns away from Lindrala to serve drinks to other customers. The woman was indeed matching the profile they were looking for, the Force guided Lindrala to correct place, to correct people. But will that be enough?
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 18:03

Lindrala made her way to the table at which the Woman was sitting, slowly she sat down across from her and pulled down her hood. "Hello there." She said softly to Benna who was sitting across from her.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue72/72PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 18:26

Benna, holding her drink at the table, noticed the woman sitting down at the table with her, without moving her eyes up answered the woman's greetings with a reserved "You're not from around here. This isn't a nice place. Maybe you ought to just leave again the way you came.". Benna with her head still tilted forward looking down her drink paused for a second and then lifted her eyes to the woman across the table. She studied her for a short while and looked back down her drink. "But you must hold alot of credit if you made the bartender talk. So tell me; why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 18:36

Lindrala smiled "Well I appreciate the warning, though the path I walk upon may lead me a far rougher sort of crowd than this one." Lindrala clasped both of her hands together and placed them on the table. "I am Master Lindrala Nightingale and this is Padawan Aya Ashla, I'm here looking for an additional member of our crew, more specifically a skilled individual such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36/36PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 18:42

Influence Failure

Aya was not quiet behind Lindrala as she should. Let the old ones do the boring chit chat, it is time for her to finally have some fun. She gave in to this music she never heard before, and started to dance closely with other aliens. Her behavior defently does not picture a good organized crew that Lindrala is talking about to the new recruit. She also makes a retard of herself, as she never danced before.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue72/72PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 19:01

"Is that so?" Benna took a closer look at Lindrala. Looked closely at her eyes. She then proceeded to take another sip of her drink. "Well, Master Jedi. For what sort of fantastic adventure, would one as yourself need the company of one such as myself?" Benna put a sarcastic emphasis on this part of the sentence. "What is this clown doing on Nar Shaddaa with her monkey pet? Are they drunk?" Benna thought to herself and curiously awaited what the Jedi master would say next.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 19:24

Lindrala decided to be blunt. Despite Aya putting on a show. "We have suspected beliefs that the Grand master of the Jedi order has been taken by a certain individual known as Darth Jadus, Jadus' monstrous ways made him a threat not only to the empire and republic but all in the galaxy, unfortunately he has no shortage of disciples, I am in need of an individual who has experience with getting into tightly locked down places but who is also not afraid of a fight. Now am I talking to the right person or am I wasting my time?"
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 20:45

Benna could tell the jedi master was serious. Benna looked slightly past Lindrala's face, and gave just the slightest delicate indication of a nod. A short slender Twi'lek walked up to Benna and whispered something in her ear. Benna let him know she had understood his message with another more direct nod, and said "Thanks, Vanlu". She gestured with her hand that he could leave again. "I've met the Grand Master a few times. Here you are on Nar Shaddaa bringing Satele's ship with no sign of her around. I can only suspect that whatever you need my help for has to do with her." Benna downed what remained of her drink and revealed a blaster, she had kept hidden under the table with her left hand, and placed it on the table in a passive position. "So, Master Jedi. Do tell me about this work, will you? And be specific about the pay. I don't work for free".
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 21:22

Lindrala placed her own lightsaber on the table in front of her. "The mission is simple, locate and rescue master Satele and if opportunity present itself the removal of Darth Jadus, as for your pay." A smirk comes across her face. "You say you have met, Satele then you should know that any service to her or the Jedi will be well rewarded. The republic always ensures it patriots are well rewarded after all."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 21:33

Benna looked at Lindrala for a long time. The republic does reward their people well, but they are still the republic. It's hard to forget what they did to me. This, however, is a special mission, so the reward is bound to be serious., Benna thought. Is this an official mission?, Benna asked the Jedi master across the table.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 21:59

Lindrala looks Benna in the eye. "That depends on who you ask, secrecy is going to be one of our best advantages against Jadus. So I suppose you could say, its unofficially official."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 23:11

Good, Benna replied. She stood up and holstered her blaster. Gesturing with her hand at Lindrala that she was ready to leave, "So, master Jedi. Lead the way".
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 23:19

Lindrala nods at Benna, she clips her lightsaber back to her belt, pulls her hood up and stands up. She moves over to Aya and taps her on the shoulder. "Time to head back to the ship."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36/36PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 23:38

Aya turns towards Lindrala still dancing, first left hand straight up then bend in elbow then right hand up then bend in elbow. "Already? But we just came here, this place is full of wonderful sounds. They make my body move like this. Aya starts shaking her butt left and right with huge smile. "Did you hear about the game called Pazaak? It's a card game and people make credits with it." Guess not all things are in Jedi Archives after all.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 23:43

Lindrala smiles, "That's true which is another reason I wanted a student to come along, you will see and experience things out here that you will never see in the temple archives, out here you will learn things not just as a Jedi but as a person. Though I would advice not playing Pazaak in here with any of these patrons or they will likely gamble the very robes off your back."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jun - 23:46

At a distance behind Lindrala Benna observes the young girl. The corner of her mouth shows a sign of a smile, but she holds it back when she realize what she was doing. Professionalism, Benna. Be professional.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 0:04

Influence Gained +5

Aya nods, looking forward to see more. But once Lindrala warns her about losing her very robes to the card game, Aya frowns quickly, warping her arms around her robes so that nobody can lay hands on them, and like that she makes her way out of the cantina towards the ship, acknowledging Benna along the way while talking to herself. "My robes? They can try. There are no credits in the stars that can buy these. I better stay away from these predators lurking in the shadows, waiting to steal my robes..." Her monologue about this preposterousness continues all way to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 0:09

With Benna and Aya now ready to go Lindrala makes her way out of the cantina, she contacts Oyo via holo. "Oyo, we found our new crew member we are heading back to the ship now." She cuts the message short and makes her way back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 13:35

As the three were walking on the outdoor bridge towards the landing platform where Satele's Ship was located, Lindrala, Aya, and Benna were intercepted by a hostile event. The security guarding the bridge was beaten down by these pirates. There were total three of them, and their goal was obvious - to steal this elegant yet deadly ship the crew is using, the Satele's Ship. There was about fifty meters left to reach the landing platform thus Oyo was unaware of the conflict outside. But the pirates spot Lindra'a and her two followers. And since Lindrala, Aya and Benna were not dressed in security uniforms, the pirates figured out that they were stealing the ship from them.

Pirate Leader addresses his buddies: "Well now it seems that we were not fast enough this time. We have to get rid of the owners now too." Pirate One nods in agreement with his boss: "It should not be difficult, it is just some old wench, a child, and..." a short pause was made as Pirate One was checking out Benna "... well maybe keep this one, she is hot."

LIN's turn:
1. You shouldn't have done that.
2. (Persuade Diplomacy 15) It is not still late for you to walk away. (5xp)
3. (Persuade Bluff 15) Crime Lord of the Underworld Trading will hear about you sabotaging his assistant. (5xp)
3. (Persuade Intimidate 15) Do you really wanna face a Jedi Master? (5xp)
4. Attack Pirates on sight without any social interaction.
5. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 13:49

1. You shouldn't have done that.

Lindrala brings her lightsaber into hand seeing the wounded security on the ground that are in urgent need of medical attention. She ignites her blade, the white blade spins as she falls into her soresu stance. "I'm afraid you may have chosen the wrong ship to steal, if you do not leave in peace right now then it will come to violence." Her grip on her lightsaber tightened, she knew that this struggle would have to end quickly if they were to have a chance of getting aid to the injured security.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 15:21

As Lindrala's lightsaber lights up, the pirates ready their guns. The Pirate Leader welcomes this fight through smirk: "We are lucky today, we found an expensive ship, and also an expensive jedi. We will be rich soon."

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 6ZWB9r6

FIGHT!

Round 1:
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 15:47

Lindrala begins moving towards the pirates she keeps her lightsaber at the ready in her soresu form. "Aya, Benna defend yourselves!"

Move action: J16 > J13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAX ASSEMBLE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR WARS ROLE PLAY :: Role Play :: Pax Missions-
Jump to: