STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

MOTHER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye

Skye

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue102/102MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Shield Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Jul - 12:34

Affection failure

Skye moves and straps her sniper rifle on to her back. "Skye, Skye is what people call me." She folds her arms and looks around at the village. "I am here because I need to be, i'm afraid thats all I can tell you for now, Imperial scum like this terrorizing villages need to die." Skye's eyes glow brightly as her face remains covered from her black cowl and hood.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue72/72MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Jul - 13:17

Influence gain: +5 Skye

"Well, there are no better reason to be here." Benna has regained her stance  again. Benna moves towards Aya and Ochra slowing and leading forward while holding her her ribs. As she passes what remains of the officer she stops briefly to see what Aya did to him. Looks like he brought his own flowers to his own funeral. As Benna walks on she kicks the imperial officer in what used to be his head lightly so she doesn't loose her balance "Asshole."
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue102/102MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Jul - 13:24

Affection gained + 5 Benna

Skye slowly pulls down her cowl to scarf level, she looks at Aya. "That is one way of putting it, I have seen Jedi and Sith does many things but nothing quite like that..."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Experience : 510

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue36/36MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Jul - 14:00

"Me too." Aya rises. "My name is Aya. I am padawan of the Jedi Order. I assisted Lore Keepers with organizing library and have read many things, many I have never seen. This never worked in practice before. I suppose that it has to do with this planet being very strong in the Force, which allowed me to tap into its energy myself, and channel it against my foe." Aya continues eventually her talk turning into the one thing a non Force user could hear: "A Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. A blah blah blah Benna blah blah blah blah blah. And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Jul - 14:36

Skye patiently waits as Aya jabbers on and on finally when she stops she responds to Aya's question. "Skye."
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Jul - 21:09

"Thank you for helping us Skye. I really did not know how am I going to get out of this one by myself." Aya turns towards Ochra as she addresses Benna. "Now I need to help Ochra. Take Axo to our ship, he should start working on the repairs as soon as possible. We cannot waste any more time. I will ask for help from the villagers to heal Ochra and wait for Lindrala and Oyo."
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySat 22 Jul - 22:13

Skye looks to the injured Ochra and Malfunctioning Axo... "Your cyborg friend might need some self repair before he starts fixing anyone else." Skye moves a hand onto the back of her own neck and turns to Benna. "You guys appear to be in a bit of a rough position, if you need an extra gun i'm more than happy to keep the Imps in my sights, I have some very influential friends who may assist us down the line."

1. Of course we could always use the extra gun. (Accept Skye into the crew)
2. Sorry but I don't trust you. (Decline Skye's help)
3. Free RP
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySun 23 Jul - 16:42

3. Free RP

Benna stands near Aya when Aya turns her attention to Ochra's recovery. There's is obviously something she's not telling me. She's after something. Something she wants. Revenge? A mission? Credits? If she is after revenge we're not her target. She's not the type to get this close to her prey. And we don't know anything that could be worth anything to her. But who could it be then? She's not Jadus' lackey, he won't bother to have her get close to us when she could have taken us out easily. If she's after credits she could be on a failed mission or we are her way out of here. Or both. WAIT, could she be...? I need to find out more about her... later. Benna realizes the moment has gone awkward with silence. She opens her eyes wide and turns to Skye and settles with her normal ambivalent half grumpy, half skeptical facial expression. "I really like the part about the imps." Benna looks around to Aya and Ochra. "We're in no shape to turn down your help, Skye, I'll make sure our captain understands that when she's back." Benna before leaning again the wall, still a bit shaken by the battle and still bruised around her ribs, now gets up in a proper stance and walks closer to Skye. "We have a mission here" Benna pauses "... and I expect you do too. Maybe we could be mutual beneficial to eachother."
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptySun 23 Jul - 21:42

Affection gained + 5 Benna
Skye has joined the crew

"Of that I have no doubt." Skye smiles at Benna. "I just hope that our goals do not collide but we should deal with the now first." Skye moves to the unconscious Ochra and slowly kneels down next to her. "This one does not look like she is going to make it, you may have to leave her..."
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Experience : 139

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue11/11MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jul - 18:17

The burning! Her limbs crushed, Ochra feels the wet and cold earth under her. It seems to her, that a huge weight is laying on her, pressing her into the soil. All sounds around her seem to be behind a wall – of deafness. Was this all life has to promise – some dirt and mud in a back alley street as a final destination? She used up her life for some strangers – and why? Because she thought, she could find hope in them – to leave this place, to find peace and to finally take revenge! But as always life promises much and holds nothing. Ochra tries to open her eyes but even when she thinks she did, the darkness around her has not changed. Panic grows from her belly, her heart hurts like pressed between a screw clamp, her lungs are imploding with a terrible sigh. Her nerves in her brain are glowing up like fireworks. Ochra’s only thought is: ‘Damn, why must dying hurt so much!’ With a final explosion of her mind she decides to die only once in her life. ‘I will never go through such torment again!’ The burning is gone. Voices are quiet. ‘Finally…’
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jul - 18:57

Skye slowly rises back to her feet. "She made her choice." Her gaze cold, she turns back to Benna awaiting to hear the next move.
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jul - 20:37

I need to know how Axo's self-repairs are coming along. Benna's pain is slowly but progressively subsiding walks over to Axo to check on him. Benna squats down before Axo resting her arms on her knees "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto." Benna immidiately regrets saying that out loud and looks around her to luckily being able to appreciate how no one was close enough to hear that stupid comment. She turns her attention back to Axo. "Run diagnostics! How are you doing, Axo?" Benna turns around to she how Aya's progress with Ochra is going. "Ochra's not looking well, will she be okay, Aya?" Benna turns back to Axo awaiting his response. I need to get the ship working and Ochra is our guide to find it again. Benna addresses Skye without turning towards her. "The view must have been rather good from up there" Benna nods towards the rooftop from which Skye was sniping the imperials. "Ochra is our guide. She is helping us to locate our crashed ship, but she looks like she's in no condition to guide anyone right now. Do you know where we can find it, did you see it drop?"
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jul - 21:10

Skye suddenly laughs a little realizing just how bad the situation is that they are in. "The one that crashed straight onto the spider nest, That was your ship?" Skye sighs, "I know where your ship is... but so do the Imperials, and that means... so does Jadus."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 0:58

"That ship is our meal ticket outta here." Benna stands back up on her feet and walks back to Aya as she signals for Skye to gather. I really don't want to leave Aya behind. But we have no choice. We need to find that ship and my best guess is there's no way Aya will leave with us until Ochra is either on her feet or dead. Benna still comtemplating the situation looks up, first to Skye and then to Aya. "I were just thinking about how to deal with this situation. I don't want to leave you behind, Aya, but we have a job to do. I know part of your expectations for this mission was to see the galaxy and learn from it or whatever it is you jedis do, so... welcome to real life." Benna pans her view from the left to the right and suggests with her right hand that this is as real as it comes. "Here's your chance to learn. If we can get Axo back on his feet I'll take him and Skye to do reconnaissance at the ship. We'll have to assess the situation and come for you and our jedi leader if need be. I want you to so stay here as look after Ochra, as you planned, and wait for our Jedi leader."
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 10:38

Skye shakes her head and then speaks. "With respect I think we should wait for your Jedi allies, your force is already divided if you divide yourselves again then we will find ourselves seriously outmatched, as I said the Imperials already know where the ship crashed, plus the spiders themselves could prove a threat, I am a skilled marksman but I cannot protect you on a suicide mission, here at least we know the area is secure for now or more imps would have arrived."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 365

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue48/48MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 14:40

Axo did not respond to any interactions, but at least Benna's attempt stopped him from replaying that song, which eventually shuts down his visor, and Axo becomes static (Mechanics DC5 to fix).
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 14:51

Aya finishes conjuring healing energies for Ochra and opens her eyes. "I do not know if she will be okay. I did what is within my power. I think that she is the only one that can fix Axo now. I do not understand anything about him. My healing skill is not fully efficient for ... creatures like Axo. I did what I could to keep him alive, but healing does not work on these ... synthetic parts. You need a mech for that. From what I saw in Ochra's house, she is more advanced than people of the villagers, she is not native here, her story bares more answers. But my perceptions through the Force are not even nearly advanced as Seers in our order. This is all what I can offer. Ochra is our only hope now."
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 14:55

Skye moves her cowl back over her face, "I'll keep watch until this has been sorted, don't want any imps getting the drops on us."
Back to top Go down
Ochra

Ochra

Experience : 139

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue11/11MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 15:17

Darkness wanes... A small tree crawls out of the earth before her, his branches spreading in all directions, rising in height in unnatural speed. Leaves of all colors of the rainbow explode from his buds. Only a moment later it starts to rain. The water is warm and it gives Ochra a little mental push, an initial spark to her body. She cowers herself and slips into a growing puddle, seeking the feeling of an unborn embryo. Just seconds later the puddle is a lake, than a see and finally an ocean and Ochras little body is flowing and drifting through the waves. Her consciousness submerges from a deep hidden place in her brain, lingering behind her eye lenses. Suddenly a huge lightning bolt hits the water and Ochras cries herself back into the world of the living: “Aaaaaaaaaaaaach!” Opening her eyes for the first time since the Imperial shot her down, her focus is flabbily and she can’t see anything sharp. The only thing she recognizes are Ayas blue eyes. After that, she loses her senses again.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 16:10

Recognizing the efforts of strangers helping villagers against imperial occupation, the elder of the village orders his men to assist by giving the care, food and water to heroes that saved them this day. After all Ochra was one of them, even if she was not born here. During their recovery, the Mother finally found the exit of Karliah's cave. She used the Force to blast her way out, and step into the night of the forest. Even if she was deadly wounded in the battle, the Force was still strong within her. To recover from the injuries, the Mother beings to drain life of the wilds, making grass, flowers, bushes and trees wither, lose color, and die. The Dark side aids the Mother, quickly restoring her health, prolonging her life beyond every natural means. But she was still far away from her Fortress, where Jadus was left to do as he pleases in her absence. Jadus walks down wide stairs towards a stone gate that appears to be magically sealed. "What lays beyond this door?" Jadus asks a nearby night sister, that guards the entrance. She looks up at him, offering him an answer he did not wish to receive: "Nothing you'd find useful. Some secrets remain within the sisterhood alone. You were given benefits that no outsider had in this place. Enjoy them, but leave this room to us. You have the rest of the galaxy awaiting for you." Jadus looks once more at the stone gate, and the invisible force that surrounds it. "And what is your name, gate keeper?" The Witch does not conceal her name from the Sith Lord, as she answers to Jadus, she summons two sisters with her hand: "My name is Agatha. Sisters will escort you back to your chambers. Await there for Mother's return. If you need anything else you can let the sisters know." The other two witches come to Jadus, each one at each of his side. Jadus inspect Agatha once more, before accepting the escort of the sisters. And now Lindrala and Oyo are slowly making their way back to the village.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue177/136MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 16:22

Lindrala walks to keep up with Oyo as best she can still holding the wound Zannah struck to her. Suddenly she trips and falls onto one knee but manages to force herself back up again. "Damn it." Lin says in frustration... she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath for a moment. "There is no emotion, there is peace." Her breathing calms herself as she carries on her way with Oyo.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue108/108MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 16:32

"This everything is my fault." Oyo confses. "If I was a better pilot none of this would have happen. Ship destroyed, team devided, you no longer capable of facing Jadus. I think that our mission failed." Oyo glances at Lindrala, and her wounded arm.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue177/136MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 16:47

"While a breath of life remains in my body I shall fight Jadus." Lindrala looks at her wound. "We must learn from our failings and become stronger for it."
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 17:05

Meanwhile back in the village Skye's words are making Benna reconsider her plan. "If you are so sure, I guess there is no point splitting further." Benna leans herself against one of the house walls and slides herself into a sitting position. "Let's just wait here for our jedi company then."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
MOTHER - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100MOTHER - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Jul - 10:10

While Skye was on the watch, through her sniper scope she could spot Lindrala and Oyo coming to the village.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

MOTHER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHER   MOTHER - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

MOTHER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR WARS ROLE PLAY :: Role Play :: Pax Missions-
Jump to: