STAR WARS ROLE PLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLE PLAY

star wars the old republic d20 role play, what is your character's story?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDiscord

PAX ASSEMBLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Experience : 1128

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 13:40

Lindrala Light Side +5

"Hmm ..." Onka considers Lindrala's offer. "That's generous of you. I suppose you can join the next team I am sending on the same mission." Onka turns to a side and whistles strongly at a direction. Two Mandalorians arrive, a big one that could crush a cannok with bare hands, and a small younger one with a teenager constitution and voice, probably Aya's match if not younger. Onka addresses them both by their nicknames, the big one and the small one: "Snake, Apple, you two are up next. Snake, son, I know you can't wait to get away from this planet and join there were real fight is, at Iokath, and that you will probably hate me for sending you on this errand job. Apple is the only tech expert we have left in the camp and that's why I need you to go with him, be his bodyguard. I need the best of the best to ensure this mission does not fail, or we will be stuck on this moon as well as any others that land here without knowing what is going on. This is Jedi Master Lindrala, and she offered her assistance. Between you two together you will success. The last location we did not check is the grove near Tomb of Freedon Nadd. If the antenna is there, Apple can use it to establish connection with the rest of the galaxy even through this storm." Apple's eyes were glowing of joy, happiness and curiosity to see a Jedi Master in their camp. It may be a heavy storm wrecking the skies of Dxun outside, but to Apple it looks like it is a sunny day, with bunnies and unicorns. "You got it sir! We'll have the job done in no time!" Onka blushes a bit in embarrassment, for Apple did not have the usual Mandalorian personality, and Onka was already ashamed with Jedi Master witnessing his camp failing.

SNAKE's Turn:

1. Yes sir!
2. With Apple? Are you sure? The wind will blow him away.
3. You really must hate me to send me on work with these outsiders.
4. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorrpd20.forumotion.com
Snake Byte

Snake Byte

Experience : 123

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue19/19PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 14:17

1. Yes Sir!

"Yes Sir! Apple and I will not fail you! As for these outsiders I shall do my best to ensure their safety! Shall we depart immediately Commander?" Ready for mission, Snake would rather skip the the chit chat and get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 17:30

Onka nods to Snake and Apple: "Good. I like when my men are ready. The sooner you depart the better. Apple combined the information from our scouts and he knows the path to the grove. K'oyacyi!" Apple nods to Onka: "Ratiin!". Lindrala, Benna, Oyo and Snake follow Apple to three speeders, which they use to make their way towards the grove located nearby the Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Just like before, there were not many wild life on the path. The creatures of the jungle sought cover from the bad weather and from the scary sounds its storm makes. Some animals died trying to escape. And there was it, the signal getting stronger on Apple's computer. "We are here!" The party arrives to the grove, and get off their speeders. Apple going first in these dark woods, pressing buttons on his hand computer to empower signal as he is searching for the antenna. The giant antenna was covered in mud, water, and all strange plant life forms warping around it. But its base extends high above the jungle trees, and antenna has clear glance at the sky. In the grove there are stones coming out from the earth with strange runes, they must be construction parts of the nearby temple, old, ancient.

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 IQwaGOo

Apple starts working on the base of the antenna as the others are patrolling through the grove. But their awareness was too low to notice anything strange in the grove, until it chose to reveal itself, prepared. With a strange mist a woman walks out from behind a tree: "I was begging to wonder when will you arrive. And finally, here you are." Her voice and eyes address Lindrala, as they study her from head to toe. Dark and purple wears make the woman looks exotic, something you cannot find on Dxun, or anywhere else. Her appearance is dark, twisted, yet somehow compelling. But her face have strange features, human alike, yet feel unnatural.

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 LLmkpJB

"But it is too late for you now. Your team is not complete. You will never be what the Stars had in plans for you. Your fate ends here, tonight." Another two women, in provocative outfit lands unheard from a tree into the grass to side with the speaker. The speaking woman's eyes lose a control for a moment, they shimmer in orange, and then back to normal, as if her true face wants to reveal itself, as well her obvious desire to kill Lindrala. Apple stops working on the antenna as he watches the three women, confused with what is going on.

LINDRALA's  Turn:
1. Who are you, what do you want?
2. Were you expecting me?
3. Attack.

CREW's Turn:
1. React.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Experience : 842

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue177/136PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 17:37

1. Who are you, what do you want?

Lindrala immediately brought her lightsaber into hand and activated it. She pointed it at the witch.
"State your purpose or face justice creature of the dark side." Lindrala dropped into her Soresu stance.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 477

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue108/108PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 17:43

Oyo did not like the sound, the mist, or anything about the witch. He had same reaction as Master Lindrala. Reahcing out for his staff lightsaber immediatelly, taking a defensive pose, waiting to see where the conversation can take them.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 17:54

"It really is simple. You bare an unique signature in the Force. And once you set it on the path to cross ours, it became my prey. I summoned the storms to trap you here, and now your Force essence cannot escape this world once I separate your head from your body. I shall devour your essence in such a sweet meal, and you will fall like all others before you." The Witch enjoyed giving the answer to Master Lindrala, as the other two witches had their eyes locked at Lindrala without blinking, and their bodies were as static as if they were statues.

LINDRALA's  Turn:
1. So you have been giving the trouble to Mandalorians all this time?
2. (Awareness) My quest began couple days ago, this storm was raging for weeks.
3. (Use the Force) Strong in the Force you are, but not that strong to control the weather.
4. Attack.

CREW's Turn:
1. React.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue177/136PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (177/136)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 18:09

3. (Use the Force) Strong in the Force you are, but not that strong to control the weather.

Lindrala shook her head at the Witch. "What ever power blinds you, no matter how corrupt you are I do not believe your power alone conjured that storm... You say you know my path then you should also know that my path does not end here, you can hide in the darkness upon this moon but the light stretches further than you know, if you continue on your way of wickedness and corruption then you shall fall this day." Lindrala's grip on her lightsaber tightened.
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 18:27

Weather Witch chuckles. "You are right! And who says that I must use my power alone to accomplish my desires, when I can steal it." And now it makes sense to Lindrala. The Weather Witch was draining the power from the nearby Temple. Having in mind that the Witch was here weeks before Lindrala even knew that Oyo will find her on Alderaan, the Weather Witch probably prepared well enough to execute a ritual that can lock down entire planet. But if all the power is gone there to maintain the storm, it means that the Witch is not in her full strength. But it still makes her a threat.

LINDRALA's  Turn:
1. (Awareness) My quest began couple days ago, this storm was raging for weeks.
2. Attack.

CREW's Turn:
1. React.
Back to top Go down
Snake Byte

Snake Byte

Experience : 123

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue19/19PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 18:30

1. React.

Snake readies his weapon to his shoulder and says to Apple "Apple k'olar! This chakaaryc kyrayc our burc'yas! We gra'tuar!" ("Apple Come here! This rotten killed our friends! We'll avenge!")
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue72/72PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 18:34

"Let's not waste anymore time. This isn't even our mission." Benna says.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 18:35

1. (Awareness) My quest began couple days ago, this storm was raging for weeks.

"That still does not change the fact that may own journey is new this storm has been raging for weeks which leads me to believe I am not the one you were hoping for."
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 18:58

As soon Snake reaches out for his weapon, Weather Witch grabs her short lightsaber, frowning. Apple runs towards Snake, kinda freaked out about all these strange women falling from the trees! When Benna says her piece, the Weather Witch shook head at her: "All touched by her (Lindrala's) Force Signature as of now must be eliminated, sacrificed for the cause, before they become a threat themselves. You are not going anywhere." The Witch now turns back to Lindrala again and replies to her comment: "Mother sees all things before they happen. She knows before we know ourselves. I listen to what Mother whispers at night, your arrival was know to me before it was know to you. And once you are no more, the Mother will be pleased, and so shall I. There is no mistake about who you are, Mother is never wrong, and the Stars are not either. You should be honored, for Demon Moon itself was awaken to welcome your arrival. And now you shall be devoured by it."

LINDRALA's  Turn:
1. (Investigate) Mother?
2. Attack.
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 20:02

1. (Investigate) Mother?

Lindrala could sense that violence was inevitable but the witch seemed to like the sound of her own voice, any information acquired now might be useful. "Who is this mother you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 21:09

"Our Mother. Night Mother. We are her children guided by her wisdom. Guided to your destruction. With your fall her vision flourish. And so it shall be! Gather sisters! Our prey is before us!" Weather Witch activates her short purple lightsaber and points towards Lindrala's group as her furry robe slips down her attractive body, ordering her sisters to attack with her eyes spark in lighting energy. Oracle Witch unfreezes from her static stance, and dark mist starts clouding her feet. She uses no weapons. The Mind Witch also becomes mobile, with staff in her left hand, and right hand touching her head.

EPISODE BOSS FIGHT!!!

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Pthu0zU

Round 1:
Back to top Go down
Lindrala

Lindrala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 22:34

Lindrala begins to move towards the Witches.

Move Action: K16 > K10
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 22:46

Mind Witch steps towards Lindrala's group and targets Snake Eyes with her dark magics.

Move Action: G5 > H7
Standard Action: Dominate Mind 12DC (2Rounds)
Target: Snake Byte
Snake Byte Counter: Will Save +d20
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

Experience : 575

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 22:46

The member 'Pax Holocron' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 22:52

Mind Witch vs Snake Byte
DC12 vs 1+19=20 Will Save Success!

The Mandalorian Snake Byte was able to resist the effect of the Mind Witch. But the feeling of someone trying to invade your mind was not good at all. The Mind Witch probably made other Mandalorians kill each other, which explains why is the number of them at camp reduced, why many did not return.

PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 KTfsn3r

Round 1:
Back to top Go down
Benna

Benna

Experience : 639

Character Sheet
Health Points:
PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue72/72PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/72)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 23:58

Benna follows Lindrala to stay protected while she attempts to cryo blast the oracle witch.

Move action: I16 > K13

Standard Action:
Cryo Blast rank 1: 5+2
Target: Oracle Witch
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jun - 23:58

The member 'Benna' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jun - 0:09

Oracle Witch's eyes wide and she crosses her hands before her head to resist the incoming cryo blast.

Fortitude 2+d20 vs Benna's Cryo Blast 5DC
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jun - 0:09

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jun - 0:52

Oracle Witch Fortitude Success!
Benna does 3 points of cold damage
Oracle Witch is under Chill status effect
Chill: Reduces attack -25% and damage -25% dealt by chilled target, slows movement speed by half. Immune to heat status. Suffers 25% more fire damage.

Cryo Blast shatters away from the Oracle Witch as she resists the freeze effect. She is fine with the spot she is at and conjures dark energies to suck life out of Lindrala.

Standard Action: Force Drain 10DC
Force Drain Damage: 5+2-25%=5
Self Heal: 2
Lindrala's Counter: Fortitude +d20
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jun - 0:52

'd20' : 8
Back to top Go down
Pax Holocron
Admin
Pax Holocron

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jun - 0:56

Lindrala Fortitude Save Success
Oracle Witch does 2 points of Dark Energy damage to Lindrala
Oracle Witch restores her own life by 1 point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAX ASSEMBLE   PAX ASSEMBLE - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAX ASSEMBLE